Friday, October 04, 2013

On the Twenties and Thirties

I recently crossed the threshold from my twenties to my thirties, and since many people asked questions as though I was supposed to have pressing thoughts about this transition I decided to give it some thought. Was I sad? Was I happy? Was I disappointed? I did not feel any of these emotions to any great degree, but rather a simple sense of routine in plodding on one day at a time as life's ups and downs continue. My daily routines brought many wonderful things to my 20s and I hope they will bring as many to my 30's. Here's to the decade behind and ahead!


My 20's
College
Graduate School
Marriage
Mortgage
A Child
Suzuki Teacher Training

My 30's (Hopefully)
Book
Business
Living Abroad
Woodworking
My Own Advanced Students
Home Renovation/ New Construction
Raising My Daughter

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I hope your 30's brings all you wish.

Unknown said...

Phenomenal post. This is a decent blog that I will completely return
Tavolino caffè design