Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What is going on?!?!?

I feel like someone has taken my little world and decided to give it a good shake, just for fun. In the last 2 weeks or so -

- my sister got engaged
- a long time friend got engaged
- I finished all of my training for Suzuki
- my business took a major turn
- my brother got home from his mission
- Steve's colleague and my friend took a job in Eugene, Oregon
- my best friends from college took a job in Seattle
- another dear friend returned home from York
- that friend's child slept through the night for the first time
- my daughter turned two
- my grandma put her cherished home on the market
- both deans of Oberlin resigned
- and the list goes on
. . .

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

WOW!!! Those are huge! I want to hear everything. Call me when you get a chance ;)

Kira said...

Awww, we made the list! Isn't life wonderful and TOTALLY crazy?