Sunday, August 16, 2009

"The Niecies"

This past weekend we were in Washington D.C. for a family reunion of my Mom's side of the family. It was wonderful to see my family, and to get to know my great-grandparents better. The only thing missing was my two little brothers, Tonya, Amber, Erica and their families. We missed you guys! The following are pictures of my nieces. Oh my heavens! They are so cute! Man, do we have great genes.

Stacey and Celeste
New baby Sophia
Madeline
Camille and Madeline
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

John and SJ said...

Mary, how the heck are you! I found you through Alli's blog. Hope you are doing well!!! What are you up to???

Tonya said...

so cute! wish we could have been there!

Susanne said...

Couldn't agree with you more. They are the CUTEST!! (Is that a word?)