This month has been full of many delights of all varieties.
- It's an ipod!! Lots and lots of sounds available at your fingertips. I bought a microphone attachment, resulting in some not so glorious sounds. : - p
- Julliard String Quartet and Robert Mann. He is now in his 80's, is terribly shaky, and has more musical feeling in his little finger than I ever hope to have.
- La Cenerentola and Faust at Houston Grand Opera
- My first Celia Cruz CD. (Thank you! :) )
- Budding flowers in February. Yay for Houston!
- Many familiar faces back in Oberlin.
- Friends visiting Rice for auditions.
- Thanks girls for my pillow mist! I love it and use it all the time.
- Votivo candles. If you like candles, you have to check these out. The Blackberry Basil changes scent in mid air. Literally.
- Creamy Dreamy Truffle ice cream. Yep. It's the new best ice cream -- hands down. Reason enough for visiting Mary in Houston. ;)
- A whole box of Ferrero Rochers.
- Star Pizza -- whole wheat pizza crust rocks.
- Homemade foccacia. Oh no!
- I love Ann Taylor!!
- You can never have too many shoes. :)
So I pretty much just listen to music, shop, and eat junk food all the time. Gotta love being a grad student.